I’ve been in finance for 10 years now and feel like I can finally call my self experienced. I started out working for Westpac and after a few years I figured out that a life of slaving away trying to sell products to customers that didn’t want products sold to them was not going to get me much satisfaction. It’s now been over 6 years since I started my mortgage brokerage and I have not looked back. What I love about it is that I can sit down and get to know a client and truly advise on what I think is best for them. I know my advice is solid because it has stood the test of time, I’ve helped my clients through the different stages of their lives and enjoy watching them grow with the peace of mind that they have someone they can trust on their side.
What does a Mortgage Broker do?
- A good mortgage broker will take the time to understand you and what you want to achieve both in the short term and long term.
- They will recommend to you what they believe is the BEST option for you regardless of rate.
- I would be questioning someone that tells me they can get me the cheapest loan.
- A mortgage broker will liaise with between the lender and yourself so you don’t have to deal with the bank directly.
- A good mortgage broker doesn’t just work 9-5 like the banks, I am available to my clients after hours and on weekends.